Wynnum & Bayside Childcare Centre Information
Days /Hours of Operation7 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday
52 weeks a year. We are closed for gazetted public holidays
- Nursery - 6 weeks - 2 years
- Toddlers Red - 15 months to 2.5 years
- Toddlers Green - 2.5 to 3 years
- Pre Kindy - 2.5 years - 3.5 Years
- Preschool - 3 Years - 5 Years
Our service offers an “open door” policy. We encourage family/community involvement within our service.
Families are encouraged to keep lines of communication open to allow for important information to be passed on.
Our Centre Director has been in the Childcare Industry for 21 years and our Assistant Director has been in the Childcare Industry for 11 years.
Our Centre has a team of dedicated educators, across all of our age groups. We have long standing educators within our service providing consistent and quality care to each and every child. All Lead Educators hold a Diploma in Childcare, and assistant educators hold a Certificate 3. All educators maintain current First Aid certificates, CPR ,Anaphylaxis and Asthma training and Child Protection training is attended annually.
Registration & Enrollment
We invite you to visit our Service and meet the staff that will be caring for your child/ren.
If you decide that this is the service you would like to enrol your child/ren, you will be given an enrolment package to read and fill out and return to the Centre Director to start your enrolment process. Your enrolment package has an enrolment form, parent handbook as well as other information. The information supplied on the enrolment form is strictly confidential and should always to be kept up to date.
We must emphasise that should any of your details change, you should inform the Director immediately.
Fee Schedule 2019
8am - 5pm
7:30am - 5:30pm
7am - 6pm
Child Care Subsidy
The new Child Care Subsidy, replaces the current Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate.
The Child Care Subsidy commenced on 2 July 2018, it:
- replaced the Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR) with a single, means-tested subsidy
- gets paid directly to providers to be passed on to families is simpler than the current multi-payment system
- is better targeted and provide more assistance to low and middle income families.