Wynnum & Bayside Childcare Centre
★ All children are programmed and planned for using the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
★ The Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines (QKLG) are implemented in our Kindergarten Room (Blue Room), ensuring all children in our Blue Room have access to the Kindergarten program.
★ Our Before and after school program is programmed for using the My Time Our Place framework.
It is our aim that we assist each child to develop the ability to:
- feel valued and to feel a sense of belonging
- feel confident in all areas of their learning
- be independent
- develop age appropriate skills
- communicate well with others
- learn to co-operate as part of a group, to share and take turns
- express oneself through speech, movement, music and art
- observe, explore, question, reason and solve problems
- share ideas and opinions
- be eager for new experiences
Programmes and learning documentation are displayed in each of the rooms and information pertaining to your child’s development is always available for you to discuss and view.
If you have other enquiries about our programs, please contact us.